You can recover deleted files on your Windows PC’s internal/external hard drive, SD card or any other external drive using UndeleteMyFiles Pro software. It is not freeware, but you can download a free trial for 10days time period from any reliable download site.
You can use the program to search for deleted files quickly and easily and restore them to a specific location. It is very easy to recover deleted files using this software. Here is how:
1. Download and Install UndeleteMyFiles Pro. Here’s the link: UndeleteMyFiles Pro – CNET Download.com
2. Run UndeleteMyFiles Pro and click on the File Rescue icon on the main screen.
3. On the File Rescue screen, select the drive that contains the file(s) you’ve deleted accidentally and wish to recover.
4. Click the Scan button at the bottom of the screen.
5. After the scan is complete, a list of deleted files appears. Click on the checkboxes next to the file(s) you want to restore and click the Recover button.
6. A Browse For Folder dialog box appears. Browse for the folder which you want to restore deleted files to and click OK.
A warning message appears if you’ve selected a folder to restore deleted files to in the same drive from which the files were deleted. It is recommended to restore the files to a different drive location.
Again a dialog box appears asking if you want to recover the file(s)to a specific location directly or to recover it/them with their previous directory path. Click Yes to recover the file(s] to a specific location or click No to recover it/them OR] orig/them with their original directory path.
After completion of the recovery process, a dialog box appears to display the statistics about the process. Click OK.