HyperX Introduces First Gaming Headset with Plug-and-Play
Dolby Surround Sound – the HyperX Cloud Revolver S
Cloud Revolver S Offers Gamers Immersive Dolby Experience with the Push of a Button –
HyperX Plug and Play, No Software Required
With Dolby Headphone sound realism coupled with the same DNA inherent in HyperX award-winning Cloud Revolver headsets, Cloud Revolver S is designed for comfort and competitive performance with crisp sound and wide soundstage for FPS and 3D environment games. The Dolby Headphone 7.1 channel personal surround sound environment provides an immersive gaming experience – emulating cinema-like audio that puts gamers right in the middle of the action for gameplay advantage.
“The HyperX Cloud Revolver S headset delivers one-click premium sound, premium performance and premium comfort to pro gamers. Simply plug it in and one click later Dolby quality sound is instantly on,” said HyperX. “Game, watch movies or listen to music with Cloud Revolver S to immerse yourself in cinema quality audio.”
The Cloud Revolver S sound stage features unique design driver technology that allows gamers to visualize sounds placed around them at different angles and distances. With three pre-set equalizer settings that separate boost, flat and vocals, each gamer can choose their favorite setting. Gamers will gain a competitive edge in FPS and 3D environment games by hearing opponents’ locations more clearly and accurately than previously attainable.
More About the HyperX Revolver S
The Cloud Revolver S is designed to provide a premium gaming experience; additional features include:
- Dolby Surround Sound – New USB audio dongle for plug-and-play surround sound and built-in high quality sound card
- Developed by Gamers – Three Pre-set Equalizer Settings, independent volume and microphone mute buttons, and backlit LED to quickly check active modes
- New Design – Wider headband, matte black finish and HyperX Signature Memory Phone
- Premium Performance – No software or separate audio box required, unlike competing headsets
Additional HyperX Revolver S Specifications:
• Driver: Dynamic, 50mm with neodymium magnets
• Type: Circumaural, Closed back
• Frequency response: 12Hz–28,000 Hz
• Impedance: 30 Ω
• Sound pressure level: 100.5dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
• T.H.D.: < 2%
• Input power: Rated 30mW, Maximum 500mW
• Weight: 360g
• Weight with mic: 376g
• Cable length:
Audio Control Box: 2.2m
PC extension cable: 2m
• Connection Type:
Headset: 3.5mm plug (4 pole)
Audio Control Box: USB
PC extension cable: 3.5mm stereo and mic plugs
• Element: Electret condenser microphone
• Polar pattern: Bi-directional, Noise-canceling
• Frequency response: 50Hz-18,000 Hz
• Sensitivity: -44dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
Availability and Support
The Cloud Revolver S will be displayed at the 2017 International CES, Jan. 5-8, 2017 in Las Vegas and be available in mid February 2017, including a two-year limited warranty and HyperX’s industry leading customer service and support.
HyperX is the high-performance product division of Kingston Technology encompassing high-speed DDR4 and DDR3 memory, SSDs, USB Flash drives, and gaming accessories. Targeted at gamers, overclockers and enthusiasts, HyperX is known throughout the world for quality, performance and innovation. HyperX is committed to eSports as it sponsors over 30 teams globally and is the main sponsor of Intel Extreme Masters. HyperX can be found at many shows including China Joy, PAX, Davao Cyber Expo, and TGS & Big Fest.
For more information, please visit the HyperX home page.
HyperX can be found on:
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hyperx and Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HyperXindia
HyperX® is a division of Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the world’s largest independent memory manufacturer. Established in 2002, HyperX is headquartered in Fountain Valley, California, USA. For more information, please visit www.hyperxgaming.com