Dimensions – 120 x 79 x 158 mm
Fan Dimensions – 120 x 120 x 25 mm
Fan Noise Levels – 9 – 36 dBA
Heat Sink Material - 4 Direct contact heat-pipes / Aluminum fins
Fan Speed - 600 – 2,000 RPM
Fan Airflow Speed - Upto 83 CFM
Load Test:We used Intel Core i5 3570k to a moderate 4.0-4.3 Ghz along with AMD Radeon 7950 GPU to run Crysis 3 at very high settings with 16x anisotropic filtering and 1080p resolution and idle CPU. We compared the performance of Intel's stock cooler with Cooler Master Hyper 212X and got these results.
3. Lowers temp effectively- It reduces load temperature to a significant extent and also performances better in idle conditions.
4. Ease of overclocking- The i5 3570K was easily overclocked from 3.4Ghz to 4.2 Ghz and there was room for more.
5. Light on Pocket- With a price tag of Rs. 2800, Cooler Master hyper 212X is the best option you can get in this range.
1. Installation is a bit tricky
2. It stands around 158 mm. Make sure your case supports at least 162mm for CPU cooler before getting it.
I give it a 8.5/10
An Engineer by profession and a writer by passion. Trying to solve others problems and learning in the due course.