- Tool-free mounting of hard drives and optical drives
- Dual USB 3.0 front panel ports
- Direct airflow path to top GPU
- Plenty of room for large graphics cards and power supplies
- Cable routing channel behind motherboard tray
- Up to five fan mounts
- Front: 2 x 140/120mm
- Top: 2 x 120mm
- Rear: 120mm (included)
- Two 5.25″ drive bays Four 3.5″/2.5″ drive bays with trays that support hard drives and SSDs
- Seven expansion slots
- Supports ATX, Micro ATX, and Mini ITX motherboards and ATX power supplies.
- Transparent side panel for a clear and trendy inside view of your components.
M A Mannan, Country Manager, Corsair Memory India said, “The era of silent PC was talked very highly during the CES event and the prospect of it being a trend is a win-win situation for PC lovers in India. After the grand success of Corsair’s silent cabinets in CES 2015, Carbide series100R and 100R Silent are now in stores. The Indian market demands a fair balance of value and these cabinets are the best fit for the desi consumer.”
The Carbide 100R and Carbide 100R Silent are among Corsair’s budget cases, yet gives a premium feel. Designed to suit the Indian users, this cabinet leverages the silent technology to develop modern PCs. These cabinets will be available with partners from February 2015.